Friday, May 2, 2008

Mt. Ngauruhoe, a Conical Single-Vent Volcano, Tongariro Nat. Park, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand

Salam,
Just bought a few canvas. Nak wat painting baru...yeyeah..Mt. Ngauruhoe, Mt Ruapehu,Lake Wakatipu and Red Rocks are some of the my favourites. For now I will focus on Mt. Ngauruhoe and Ruapehu first. These are some of the photos( credit to cek farah)...


I had done the painting of Mt. Ngauruhoe last year but i gave it to my kak long for her new house. It was one of my favourite artwork but it was not that big. So, for the new version,i'll make it bigger and maybe put some additional subjects. Therefore, for those who is reading this, could u please contribute some pictures to me..the view of Mt Ruapehu and Mt. Ngauruhoe from the Dessert Road like above....Whoknows there are some interesting characteristics in the photos. My email: imien_85@yahoo.com.

These photos are also very interesting..But need heaps of detailing...huhuh....adehh..
p/s: heran ke saye cam xde keje skkolah?heheh....relax la beb! azam thun nih:berperap dlm rumah lukis lukis lukis...pegi skolah balik skolah...huhuh

No comments: